First, HOWDEE! I'm in Tacoma as well.
* The curved menu on left needs work, the edges fluctuate from smooth to sharp. I think the problem is image anti-aliasing. Perhaps the image resolution needs to be dinked with.
* I think the "Web sites start at..." balloon is slightly tacky. I stay away from pillow embossing with large corner radius, it's sooooo 1995.
* Reevaluate your font choice for the slogan "Technology Made Simple". I'm *not* against handwriting fonts, but again, the one you chose is... so 1995.
* Bullet list: Try out some different simple bullets. Maybe checks.
* Flash is appropriate. Many people dislike Flash based on misuse. But the reality is that a plugin requirement is irrelevant, everyone has Flash except a few "hard core" code monkeys. Your target customer almost certainly has Flash. *BUT*
have you designed in Flash detection so that people without Flash degrade to a static image? Not hard to do...
Here's my favorite free font site: dafont.com
Overall, I like the direction.