Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. guru
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

SW1A London UK
    In my opinion the site looks very dated. The images used like the duck look like XP icons which are fom a generation ago.

The images are very grainy and need smoothing out...

The white and orange font under the animated image onthe main pge gives me a headache while trying to read it.... i think spacing that out better will help

The four main areas of your site which you advrtise (Web Design / Computers / Printing and marketing) don't stand out enough / distinguish them selves enough from each other. It may be worth putting them in different colour boxes with a nice gradient / gel like affect.
    Create, Inspire & enjoy
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Demi-God (4500 - 4999 posts)

* The curved menu on left needs work, the edges fluctuate from smooth to sharp. I think the problem is image anti-aliasing. Perhaps the image resolution needs to be dinked with.

* I think the "Web sites start at..." balloon is slightly tacky. I stay away from pillow embossing with large corner radius, it's sooooo 1995.

* Reevaluate your font choice for the slogan "Technology Made Simple". I'm *not* against handwriting fonts, but again, the one you chose is... so 1995.

* Bullet list: Try out some different simple bullets. Maybe checks.

* Flash is appropriate. Many people dislike Flash based on misuse. But the reality is that a plugin requirement is irrelevant, everyone has Flash except a few "hard core" code monkeys. Your target customer almost certainly has Flash. *BUT* have you designed in Flash detection so that people without Flash degrade to a static image? Not hard to do...

Here's my favorite free font site:

Overall, I like the direction.

Yeah, Tacoma!
    Last edited by Arty Ziff; March 16th, 2009 at 02:34 PM.
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo