1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Shilah Sayer's SoothSayer2000.com . . .

Greetings Devshed!

This site is an online store selling high end t-shirts, hoodies and prints. All of the designs are limited to 150 reproductions.

I have been working on this site the past while. I just did the Development of it. The graphics are all done by my partner. It's thing really i was brought in at the eleventh hour but i am just as exited as him about it now! He has put the last two years of his life in to this and pretty much bankrupted himself in the process. The concept is that we have created a character, Shilah Sayer or - The Soothsayer. The designs, especially the prints are meant to be thought provoking and Shilah Sayer wants to deliver a message.

Most of the print designs took 100+ hours of work on my partners part and we are hoping that people will be impressed with the overall quality and level of detail and attention. We are selling a range of prints and hoodies and t-shirts. there are more designs in the pipeline what you see is the first run of what we have produced. No expense has been spared and all of the media etc (t-shirts / canvas printing process etc) we have used is top quality Anyway.. here you go:

Keep updated on FB, if you are interested:

Soothsayer Facebook Page

Let me know what you think!
    Bling Boutique - The Custom Bling Label
    T-shirts / Hoodies customised with laser cut glitter media and rhinestone gems. Your design or ours. Good for events / promotions that need a bit of glamour! The highest quality products used. UK based will ship to US.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I like it allot , very nice design, and very good uses of colors

looks clean too.
  5. No Profile Picture

The tshirts are awesome. I hope you sell a lot of them!
  7. No Profile Picture
    Online Strategist

First of all I have to say you guys have some unique and interesting designs. I'm sure people will love them if you get the word out.
    One thing I would do is add the home button in the top navigation section. So after browsing through the items visitors have a quick way to go to the main page.
    I don't understand why you want a radio button with subscribe/unsubscribe for the newsletter. Better to have just a normal button to subscribe and give a unsubscribe option in the newsletter mail.
    If you're using WordPress I suggest you give http://pinbuttonattraction.com/ a try as well because you have lots of image related things which I'm sure will do well in Pinterest. I'm no way affiliated with the site, just thought it would be helpful.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo