Thread: Soccer Website

1. DEVILS IN RED
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

http://www.soccerbee.com

Hi,

I just launched a soccer website giving out soccer related information like latest news, league tables, live score, streaming links etc. Also added a discussion forum for visitors to discuss soccer. I did it just as a hobby.

Just looking for suggestions related to what content can I add more, suggestions to improve the forum etc etc, your feedback is of great value to me.

www.soccerbee.com

Thanks a lot in advance
    Last edited by Shefeer; May 2nd, 2012 at 05:38 AM.
    Ahmed Shefeer
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

The logo takes time to load. Reduce the image size to boost the speed and also reduce the height of the header section as it is taking too much unwanted space.
  5. DEVILS IN RED

Originally Posted by prog007
    The logo takes time to load. Reduce the image size to boost the speed and also reduce the height of the header section as it is taking too much unwanted space.
    Thanks prog007
    Ahmed Shefeer
  7. DEVILS IN RED

Can anyone help me with ideas to kick start the forums linked to the above site. I have been spreading the word, but it seems that people don't want to stay since there is no content yet. And there wont be content if people wont stay. Dont know what to do. Anyone experienced with the situation before?

Forum url is forums.soccerbee.com
    Ahmed Shefeer
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I would suggest to get more discussions going on the forums that you need to say something about them on the main page. Start some sort of game of the week. And put on the main page that a discussion will start on the game. You yourself start the thread and put some questions about the teams in the OP. Also how many hits are you getting each day? A forum is hard to keep going if people are going there. So you need a ton of hits to sustain a forum.

Also I notice that you have your adsense ad at the very bottom right of the page. This is the absolute worst place to place an add. You have to think that if someone hits your page by say accident or does not find it interesting in a few seconds they are going to go somewhere else. So they will never even see that ad. Placing it up at the top somewhere could get a few clicks here and there.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Banned

May anybody help me personally with tricks to conquer start off your boards for this preceding web site. I have already been distribution the phrase, however apparently persons never wish to remain since there is no content material yet. In addition to generally there won't be content material in the event persons won't remain. Won't realize where to start. Any person experienced with the specific situation before?
  13. No Profile Picture

it looks ok
    you still need to work on the layout more. Make a better header and navigation bar where you should have many leagues such as premier, south america, euro , world cup....
  15. No Profile Picture

The site is OK, but the genral layout could be somewhat more elegant. It is too standard for now.
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I would also say make a better header and navigation bar.Rest your site is ok for me.
  19. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

just change your header try changing the header everything will be good..
  21. No Profile Picture

Your Soccer Website

I watch your Soccer Website. I think this is the best gaming sites and used more color combination effect.
  23. No Profile Picture

It is a nice design, but it takes a long time to load. it is all of the 3rd party apis that is slowing it down.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo