1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need Suggestion and feedback.......

Hi friends,

Please review etiquettemoms.com and comment on it.
    It is a site for etiquette and manner classes for children. Parents and kids are demanding new, fun, and exciting ways to learn about good manners and proper behavior. There are programs that act as a guide to become certified children’s etiquette trainer.Now one has unique opportunity to become an in-demand and respected children's etiquette trainer.
  3. kill 9, $$;
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Hi Bryan, welcome to Dev Shed.

This forum is intended to be for making suggestions about the Dev Shed forums and giving feedback to the admins. This type of post would be better suited to the "Website Critiques" forum.
  5. Contributing User

I like it, I like it!

It's a pretty friendly site, and I love the marketing aspects of it. The newsletter is a wonderful thing as well.

I think it's a prime niche. I like how you market to professionals, such as teachers & moms; Actually, it all just comes together for ya.

As for design, it looks okay. I do think the testimonials box should have the same border as the Newsletter.

Maybe a few other things here & there.. (I'm not a designer, so I'll leave that critique to others here).

Mostly, I want to commend you saying that's a great idea, for a great niche, and you're going about it the right way in my opinion.

Good luck
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Bryan Parker
    Hi friends,

Please review etiquettemoms.com and comment on it.
    It is a site for etiquette and manner classes for children. Parents and kids are demanding new, fun, and exciting ways to learn about good manners and proper behavior. There are programs that act as a guide to become certified children’s etiquette trainer.Now one has unique opportunity to become an in-demand and respected children's etiquette trainer.
    The top banner looks nice. Is it possible to break down the content and put it four or five pages. I do not know your requirement, it's just a suggestion.

Overall its a very nice site.
  9. No Profile Picture

I like it. It's clean, simple and a very nice design. Though the text below the banner can be cleaned up a bit. It looks cluttered.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Nice not blinding colors, organization on front page is good with nice breaks for all that scrolling... great pictures.

"PLUS: We can show you how to get high-paying clients in one of he hottest trends today" < he hottest, so I'd say don't just fix that typo/error, do a site-wide spell check. I'm lazy so I copy text from the browser view & pop it into MSWord to see what gets underlined, just a suggestion.

Compared to similar niche type sites, it's above the crowd, good job
  13. No Profile Picture

The page is incredibly long, which makes it look like a scam page ("Make $5000 by surfing the net today!!!!") which usually use that format. However, the page is very nice and the colors you picked fit very well. Just a note: the popup that comes when you try to close the window sits at the top-left corner of the window (using Chrome).
  15. No Profile Picture

The text on the home page is too long, you could put links along the top for that stuff. Not bad though, well done.
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Homepage is too long.

wat?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo