1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

www.bestvalueplus.net

My website has been up for about a month and a half now....but i would like to have some reviews on the look, load time, and how user friendly it is, suggestions are welcome as well...it is currently live so no test orders please.

www.bestvalueplus.net

thank you all in advance.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I don't like the yellow much but that's a personal thing.
    I'm not sure why you have 'contact us' on the black bar and the yellow bar just below.
    Your 'Happy Holidays' picture leaves a lot of white space which should be used for showing off your products. Why not move it across or shrink it? Then you can move your special offer box up to the top rather than shoved down the left column. That way everyone who visits is guaranteed to see it.
    Hope that was of some help.
  5. Retired
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Same comments as above. Additionally the load times seem very quick, however I think you have reduced the quality of the pictures too much - it is not as if you own the goods and don't want people to steal pictures of them is it
    Just a personal thing too, but I would maybe have your logo as link back to your home page. I know you have it in a text link, but believe it or not, it took me a while to see it
    HTH

Cheers,
    Jamie

>_ skiFFie ? | Twitter

Let the might of your compassion arise to bring a quick end
    to the flowing stream of the blood and tears .....
    Please hear my anguished words of truth.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo