1. No Profile Picture
    Web Developer
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

How to make good website?

I have completed my BE(IT) last semester and after few days compulsory to submit live project throughout a company. I have completed my live project, my friend told me that it is good but I think I have missed something in it and it is not more attractive. So any one here who tell me right and wrong thing in it and what thing I missed in it. My live project is here. http://www.biztechconsultancy.com/

I am waiting for your valuable help.
    Last edited by danieljames123; June 25th, 2011 at 06:49 AM.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Seems ok. Just in my personal opinion, I don't the Latest Work and Expertise being kinda synced. It's distracting not to mention that the former moves to fast to read. Well for average people. Speed readers excluded. Oh and one more thing, also a personal opinion, change the file extensions. I helps sell the bit. You're "selling" web programers, show it. Simple little change from "aboutus.htm" to "aboutus.php" makes it more believable that everything works as advertised. But maybe I'm being nit-picky.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Web Developer

Thanks for giving me valuable advice and I will change it in short time. If you will see other problem in my project then tell me in your next post.
  7. No Profile Picture

Yeah you definitely got a good thing going on there. A little marketing tip: Propects don't care as much about you as about what you can do for them. I'm thinking making it clear how you can increase a customers' bottom line with your services. I think if you put something small that said that you're looking out for them somewhere at the top you could potentially see more business coming in.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo