1. "That Guy"
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Wouldn't you like to know? (To come beat me up maybee)

Elemental Concepts http://elementalconcepts.net

http://elementalconcepts.net

Well, I still have not come up with a real target for the website, but the overall picture will be a large portfolio of my work.

Right now the main work is the Elemental Member Management script which is the framework member script I have written.

The problem I am having is my CSS file is a nightmare, and there is quite a few inconsistencies in markup between files in my script. For instance some files I use a <span> tag within a <td> to display text, and in others I don't.

In the CSS file I stayed impossibly specific, and the worst problem it is causing is with font sizes... if you browse through a few files, you may notice some links in weird sizes.

But eh, overall what do you think? Any suggestions? It is by no means complete, but I just thought I would show off whats done thus far, I am working on it daily, and upload updates roughly every 3 days. I expect the website ready for public viewing by 2009, and am REALLY aiming to meet that goal.
    Last edited by Brokenhope; October 19th, 2008 at 12:50 PM.
  3. "That Guy"
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Wouldn't you like to know? (To come beat me up maybee)
    Anything?

I have a question, how does the font and general CSS rendering look on your browser?

I accessed the website on my computer at school, possibly IE5, not sure, and all the content (unless it was not within a div tag within the content div) was moved until after the end of the navigation. Not to mention the font was so small it was unreadable. I am guessing they were using the default font settings on IE as well...

but on every other computer the fonts look fine, and I think IE5 is the only browser so far I have seen the content display issues.

How is the general design of the website? is it readable? easy to navigate?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo