February 4th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Help with a critique!
Im looking for a general critique on my site Graduationsourcedotcom
Anything you can return as feedback will be taken as valid help
February 5th, 2009, 02:53 PM
Welcome to DevShed Forums, SEOhoe.
The phone number and help and sign-in links look kind of squished together. Why is the phone number up there twice near the top anyway?
The "Choose your language" feature isn't done yet?
The language attribute of the <script> element is deprecated, so don't use it. Just use the type attribute.
Are you aware that your page contains errors?
The only CSS error that you really should fix though is that you should change "#d2g2d2" to "#d2d2d2"
February 5th, 2009, 03:47 PM
1) I think Kravvitz's comments hit it on the money.
2) Your graphic design is really nice. I think it looks professional.
3) You have like 20 JS and CSS files. If I were you, I'd try to consolidate them... which will speed up your page loads.
4) YSlow gives your site a failing grade (45/100). It would probably pass if you take the above comment (JS files) to heart.
5) It looks like your site is optimized for SEO. Good job (and I hope it works)