April 25th, 2009, 08:36 PM
SociafyQ (Social data) - Please critique!
Yet another release I'd love to share with the community for feedback.
This time, the invention is called SociafyQ (which needs a better name, I hear). A really small group of us put it together - but we're hoping it's cool and helpful.
The service, http://sociafyq.com/, is designed to collect (monitor) and graph growth and/or change in social networks important to you. It collects NONE of your private password or login information.
This includes services like Facebook, Twitter, blogs, YouTube, LinkedIn with other social sites to come. Data monitoring typically includes group size and message output, views, etc, and monitoring is on a 24 or 48-hour basis.
I've created a test account for y'all:
1. We're working on some SEO stuff, and including alt tags throughout the site. Anything else to improve?
2. What additional services and metrics would be useful to you?
3. What other features would be cool and helpful? We're working on a Widget for Dashboard, Yahoo Widgets and more, and are integrating alerts and faster data refreshes.
Thanks for your thoughts & cheers,
Last edited by dhcrusoe; April 25th, 2009 at 08:47 PM.
1. No SEO I can really recommend. Seems you covered most of what I would do
2. Actually, I think you hit the nail with this. I can't think of anything else I would like.
3. Is there a huge difference betweent this and #2?
"Quality of responses may vary. I reserve the right to change my mind for any reason what-so-ever without admitting I was wrong. I'd prefer to change your mind however, it's easier on my ego". - jwdonahue
"so no-one has actually bothered to post an original quote ? what's wrong with making up your own?"