1. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Exclamation Wanna be the first?

Hey all.

Me and my crew has just released an open source share portal. On this share portal you can download, upload and comment PHP, ASP.NET, Javascript, ajax and HTML User controls for free.

Now picture this:
    Your client comes to you and ask for a website with contact form, news letter and maybe cms. That is a good weeks work. Now with Downpoint you can search and download the code for free. Then you just style it so it fits your needs and then you have saved 2-3 days work. Client save money and you can focus on next project.

We havnt got any PHP Usercontrols, but just wanted to shout out and i was hoping that you guys could support the open source and save the whales and all that by develop some php user controls and upload it on Downpoint.com.

Remember: if you do it, others will do it and before you know, there will be uploaded usercontrols that you are missing
    So help us, helping others.
  3. Contributing User

Wooweeeh! How exciting!

Now picture this .. a mob of skeptical open source coders wondering where the advantage is? Are you offering an environment superior to the competition? What's the angle? I'm truly interested ... spill the beans ... now's the time.
  5. Contributing User

Nice, but wrong section. Get some more posts and submit it to the "Website Critique" section.
    - The Wise Guy
  7. Moderator Emeritus
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Thread moved.

This seems borderline spam; if I get any negative reports on this thread or your site, I will take action. This better be legitimate.
    DrGroove, Devshed Moderator | New to Devshed? Read the User Guide | Connect with me on LinkedIn
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Yikes...

wat?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo