1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I need your review

Hi, friends! I would like ask you to review the design of my website VirtueMart Templates.org. I want to imrove it, because it incomlete and I need your ideas. Can you help me? I am waiting on your suggestions and will appreciate any kind of criticism
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Dear friends, please, help me to improve website design!
  5. No Profile Picture
    Web Developer

I checked your website and I think you have no need to do any changes in it because it is already looking good.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Thank you, danilejames! I have looked few website examples some time ago and I like their design. I want to improve my website design, because I am going to upgrade many things. That's why I ask yout ideas and any suggestions from your site
  9. No Profile Picture
    Web Developer

Can you explain which type of sites you saw and what you want to change in it. If you want to upgrade your site then do not make it as like other's site but create something new in it.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Ok. I asked to review my website. Also I asked to give me suggestions and constructive criticism. I am waiting on your ideas and feedback
  13. No Profile Picture

Thumbs up Constructive Critisism For Virtuemarttemplates.org

Here are some things I notice right off the bat about your website.

• Color Contrast: You have a light blue font on a light blue background. That needs to change. Think of colors like dark blue and bright yellow. Dark colored font is always easier to read than light colored font. I would change the background to white and font color to black.
    • You want your customers to buy right away. Take those thumbnails with the price (which are currently located at the bottom) and put them in the upper right corner. The upper right corner is where a person first looks. Then their eyes draw to the left.
    • You also need a login and register link at the top right of your page.

Hope that helps

~ John
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by j0hnx777
    Here are some things I notice right off the bat about your website.

• Color Contrast: You have a light blue font on a light blue background. That needs to change. Think of colors like dark blue and bright yellow. Dark colored font is always easier to read than light colored font. I would change the background to white and font color to black.
    • You want your customers to buy right away. Take those thumbnails with the price (which are currently located at the bottom) and put them in the upper right corner. The upper right corner is where a person first looks. Then their eyes draw to the left.
    • You also need a login and register link at the top right of your page.

Hope that helps

~ John
    Thank you! I like your idea to make color contrast. Why do you think that thumbnails with the price will be better to put in the upper right corner? I don't agree that the upper right corner is where a person first looks.
    I don't need log-in and register link.
  17. No Profile Picture

Hi,

Your website is really good. I don't think so you have to need any improvement in your site. But I would like to give you one suggestion, add social media buttons on your site. It is really helpful to you.
  19. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

As an improvement, you should think of adding a nice logo, change the look of the navigation bar (at least the links should not be underlined). Also change the fonts to verdana and increase the line spacing. Try to make the titles of the sections dark and bold as well.
  21. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

your site no need any changes it's good and attractive to..
  23. No Profile Picture

Looks well and professional. You evidently have years of experience in web developmwent. I did not check the functionality, but the design is OK. I'd suggest (just my opinion) some more fresh and bright colors, but is is a personal opinion only.
  25. No Profile Picture

Also, I'd somehow change the design of that large gray area at teh bottom that ells "Large Collection of Professional VirtueMart Themes.". It is too large and too dominating in the page.
  27. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Nice web pages, i think you dot need chaneg on web pages because its have nice menu position, and colors is good for that tipe of sites.
    I will kindly ask, will you put link to my webpages?
    I need help to get PR 1, and then it get easier because no one will put link to site with PR 0.
  29. No Profile Picture

great url. the site looks good.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo