Thread: practical joke

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

practical joke

i have a co-worker that is constantly playing jokes. every time i leave my desktop unlocked, he puts a new desktop wallpaper on it, and giggles as i return. (they'er actually pretty funny.)

i need revenge.

my idea: when set, as soon as my mouse is moved, a large farting noise will be played on speakers (we're open concept so it would be totally embarasing for him, and watching him try to explain that "it was the computer" would be forever in my memory.

or a scary vid will totally shock him, and i can record his reaction, and post it on the companies intranet site.

is there an easy way to do this in windows? any other ideas?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Google scary prank games and find one, maybe they can do the trick . Good luck with pranking
  5. Code Monkey V. 0.9
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

My favourite one (not my original idea, but works well when done) is to do a screenshot of their desktop, then hide all of their desktop icons in another folder that's not on the desktop, hide the status bar, and set the screenshot as the desktop wallpaper.

I've had someone going for about 4 hours before trying to figure out why they couldn't start anything no matter which icons they clicked on. Of course, this wasn't in a work environment as wasting that much of the companies time on a joke would be... not quite so well received most times.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo