1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Adjust Menu to Screen Resolution

I have the following Menu on Code and I would like to know how can I do so the Menu is adjusted to the screen resolution of the user. Now, if the screen resolution of the user is different than mine, the Menu looks funny.

Thank you very much

Code:
    <Module>
    <ModulePrefs />
    <Content type="html">
    <![CDATA[

<!DOCTYPE html>
                                                                                           <base target="_parent">
    <style type="text/css">
    body {margin:0; padding:0; margin-top:0px}
    table {border-collapse:collapse;}
    table, td {padding:0; border:1px solid #094FA4;}
    a {display:block; font:bold 13px Verdana; color:white; background-color:#094FA4; padding:18px 27px;  text-decoration:none; outline:none;}
    a:hover, a:focus {background-color:#063062;}
    </style>                                                                                       

<table>
    <tr>
    <td><a href="https://"><font color="white">Home</font></a></td>                      
    <td><a href="https:"><font color="white">Tab1</font></a></td>                                                                                       
    <td><a href="https:"><font color="white">Tab2</font></a></td>  

</tr>                                                                                       
    </table>                                                                                       
    <br>

]]>
    </Content>
    </Module>
  3. Maddening Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

This would probably be better asked in the CSS forum, but I'm not sure which yet. Can you be more precise than "looks funny"?
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by requinix
    This would probably be better asked in the CSS forum, but I'm not sure which yet. Can you be more precise than "looks funny"?
    It change alignment and doesn't fit the screen because the padding:18px 27px; is being define with pixels so it doesn't adjust to the screen resolution. It should have to be done by percentage instead of pixels but I don't know how to do it.

Thanks
  7. Not An Expert

Since this has been moved over to CSS, I suppose I'll close this one and link it in the new thread.

Email me (markr@imninjas.com) if you need this opened or if you have a better idea of how the two threads should be handled!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo