Thread: XML vs PHP

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

XML vs PHP

Hi guys,

I am new to XML. Let me tell you where i am with XML to date. Say I have a .xsd doc...using this I made XML doc and used xslt to dispaly it in browser...using XMLspy I used xml doc to make a database( Hope you know that you can do that using xml spy)...Now if I make changes in the database how can I bring the same changes in the XML tree....without updating the XML doc. Please help...........
  3. Mobbing Gangster
    Devshed Demi-God (4500 - 4999 posts)

"Best City" 2002 and 2003- Melbourne, Australia
    And how is that XML vs PHP??
    >>I used xml doc to make a database
    That is interesting, especially considering that there is, simply put, no way of doing that.
    >>Now if I make changes in the database how can I bring the same changes in the XML tree....without updating the XML doc
    Sorry, but that does not make any sense whatsoever. I think you need to get your concepts of xml straight.
    And you know I mean that.
  5. No Profile Picture

Help

Hey......I know I need to clear my concepts but there is option that you can create an Access .mdb file from XML doc in XML spy...Now if I am mistaken what is it really...I need help
  7. No Profile Picture

Why is it XML vs PHP.....because I think I can update XML doc using PHP.......to connect database to XML...Thats what my idea is...and I wish if some senior member can help me clarifying my concepts

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo