<TR>
    <TH>Machine</TH>
    <TH>Sale Count</TH>
    <TH>Sale</TH>
    <TH>Average Sale</TH>
    </TR>

<TR>
    <TD align="center"><xsl:value-of select="DATASET/ROW/MACHINE_ID"/></TD>
    <TD align="center"><xsl:value-of select="sum(DATASET/ROW/SALE_COUNT)"/></TD>
    <TD align="center"><xsl:value-of select="sum(DATASET/ROW[MACHINE_ID=123456]/_SALE_COUNTxSALE_PRICE_)"/></TD>
    <xsl:variable name='ekaaverage' select="sum(DATASET/ROW[MACHINE_ID=123456]/_SALE_COUNTxSALE_PRICE_) div sum(DATASET/ROW[MACHINE_ID=123456]/SALE_COUNT)"/>
    <TD align="center"><xsl:value-of select='format-number($ekaaverage, "##0.00")'/></TD>
    </TR>
    <TR>
    <TD align="center"><xsl:value-of select="DATASET/ROW[MACHINE_ID=234567]/AUT_ID"/></TD>
    <TD align="center"><xsl:value-of select="sum(DATASET/ROW[MACHINE_ID=234567]/SALE_COUNT)"/></TD>
    <TD align="center"><xsl:value-of select="sum(DATASET/ROW[MACHINE_ID=234567]/_SALE_COUNTxSALE_PRICE_)"/></TD>
    <xsl:variable name='tokaaverage' select="sum(DATASET/ROW[MACHINE_ID=234567]/_SALE_COUNTxSALE_PRICE_) div sum(DATASET/ROW[MACHINE_ID=234567]/SALE_COUNT)"/>
    <TD align="center"><xsl:value-of select='format-number($tokaaverage, "##0.00")'/></TD>
    </TR>
    <TR>

So I finally get to the question... My XML data has MACHINE_ID:s that can be any number.XML-file is also growing all the time as the XML-file is created from a database. And I wish to create a table in html so that the data is sorted by MACHINE_ID. The HTML-table can have any amount of rows depending on how many different MACHINE_ID:s there are.And that's giving me a hard time...(2 days). Could I use <xsl:for-each> somehow??? Or is there a alternative method?
  3. Madden Maniac
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Talking Actually it was quite easy...

the answer was actually so simple. Just a bit diiferent SQL query and then it worked with for-each... Finally a word of advise enjoy your summer!!! I know I will...

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo