1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

XML RSS feed display problem in mobile devices

Dear friends

I have an .xml page which is not only an RSS feed page, but styled nicely with an .xsl file to be a readable index page of newsletter issues, and this works fine on PCs.

I've just realised that in Android (default browser and Dophin), there is no style at all, not even clickable links. Just one solid block of text, no gaps, no linebreaks, nothing. I see the same happening in other xml pages too.

Do you know any resources that would help me to add back the usability it should have. Would qrdvark.com/rss/ do what I need? But how can you steer browsers to different styles for mobile and PC? I do this on the rest of the site with PHP, but you can't put php in .xml pages.

Mega thanks

Tony
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I 64G iPod touch firmware 3.1.2 (7D11). I have problems with Yahoo Fantasy Football 09 app, it worked fine for 2 weeks and now when I try to open it I get an error message "Error in service that can parse the XML document." I tried to remove / reinstall and get the same thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated because this is a fantastic application and I'd really like to use it again.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo